The former Yugoslavia is a mix of ancient and modern history, alongside places of natural beauty and interest. Each of these five countries: Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and North Macedonia, has its own unique personality and cultural diversity. See Zagreb, Lake Bled, the Plitvice Lakes, Split, Hvar Island, Dubrovnik, the Bay of Kotor, Lake Ohrid and much more. This is our 7th escorted tour to the Balkans.
Further tour details to be released in due course.
9 September – 2 October, 2021
– All airfares & taxes
– Accommodation in 3-star, 4-star and 5-star hotels
– 21 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 11 dinners
– Touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach
– Group tipping
– Services of English-speaking local guides and a Tour Director
– Assistance of your Tour Leader, Chas Morris
– Land Only price on application
– Extending your stay – before or after Tour Dates
This tour is scheduled for September/October 2021. As soon as further details are available we will update this page. 🙂
We begin our journey to Europe
Chas works with New Zealand Search & Rescue and he was on the Otago Conservation Board, planning the management of the Mt. Aspiring National Park among other duties.
Chas has a passion for taking people to unusual destinations and learning about the culture, history, lifestyle and geology of the countries they visit.
Chas was always professional. He was helpful and knowledgeable.
A people person. He looked out for all individuals on the tour and strived to meet their needs.