Visit a country of such diversity. From dramatic landscapes and vistas to wildlife, flowers and interesting nature walks.
– All airfares & taxes (Flying Air New Zealand and Aerolineas Argentinas)
– Accommodation in 4-star & 5-star hotels
– 14 breakfasts and 1 lunch
– Touring by modern air-conditioned coach
– Services of English-speaking Tour Director and local guides
– Assistance of your Tour Leader, Mandy Page
– Land Only price on application
– Extending your stay – before or after Tour Date
– Deposit: $750 per person
– Group Size: 15 travellers (max)
After meeting up in Auckland and our short pre-tour briefing we board our Air NZ flight to Vancouver. On arrival this evening we transfer to our hotel.
Today we have a free day to relax.
Mendoza is the land of pleasure-seeker travelers. Enjoy your free day swimming in the pool facing a gorgeous mountain view or in wild hot springs. Or maybe take a ride and have lunch or dinner in a vineyard.
Mandy is one well-travelled person, having visited all 7 continents!
She is interested in the arts and has an unquenchable fascination with ancient history and cultures. You’ll benefit from Mandy’s extensive travel experience, and especially enjoy her infectious laughter.
Fantastic, Mandy went out of her way every day to check up on everyone, was very inclusive and informative. An excellent leader, strong and direct.
Mandy an exceptional tour leader. A lovely caring personality. Always fun.
Mandy did a great job of meeting the needs of a disparate group. We enjoyed her roadside walks and ability to keep us amused with stories, jokes, crosswords, etc.