This specialised tour takes in the best of Japanese culture, ancient and modern: gardens, landscapes, small villages and modern cities. We visit major centres like Tokyo, Kyoto and Hiroshima and towns like Takayama and Beppu. Indulge all your senses with this first class tour.
Further tour details to be released in due course.
5 – 21 November, 2021
– All airfares & taxes (Flying Air New Zealand)
– 15 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 5 dinners
– Accommodation in 3-star & 4-star hotels
– All transportation and transfers by train and coach.
– Group tipping
– Services of English-speaking guides
– Assistance of your Tour Leader, Helen Tait
– Land Only price on application
– Extending your stay – before or after Tour Dates
This tour is scheduled for November 2021. As soon as further details are available we will update this page. 🙂
We begin our journey to Japan
Helen’s passion for travel started when she was selected as a teenager to be a New Zealand delegate to a UNESCO international youth congress. She worked in Japan in her early 20s, then on to Europe, and has travelled ever since as widely and often as possible, for both work and pleasure. Her trips have taken her to more than 60 countries – through Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, Asia, North and South America, Africa and the Pacific.
She was excellent. Went beyond the call of duty in paying attention for every individual.