A walking tour with a difference; this trip follows the Camino (Way of St James) from France into Spain. Each day there is the opportunity to walk as much or as little as you like. Carrying on the many traditions of the Camino, this trip incorporates the flavour of this 1,000 year old pilgrimage.
Further tour details to be released in due course.
15 September – 9 October, 2021
– All airfares & taxes (Flying Emirates)
– One night stopover in Dubai on the way to Europe
– Accommodation in 3-star, 4-star & 5-star hotels
– 22 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 6 dinners
– Group tipping
– Services of English-speaking Tour Director
– Assistance of your Tour Leader, Stu McGregor
– Land Only price on application
– Extending your stay – before or after Tour Dates
This tour is scheduled for September/October 2021. As soon as further details are available we will update this page. 🙂
We begin our journey to Europe
Stu is an ardent fan of art, religious history, design and architecture. He is interested in people and loves listening to their stories. Over the years he has worked as an engineer, graphic designer and IT consultant.
Don’t be surprised if he sees the funny side of almost anything as life is an adventure to be enjoyed as we can!
Stu was excellent.
Adequately met expectations.
Appreciated his organising tickets for non-scheduled events.
Right degree of group control and latitude.