Covid 19 Update
In very plain English, our domestic conditions are:
If Government Lock Down restrictions prevent the running of a New Zealand coach tour or Small Ship Expedition and you have made final payment we will:
1. Transfer your booking to a later departure date.
2. Or, if that does not work for you, a full refund will be issued.
Our highest priority is the safety and wellbeing of all aboard the Spirit of Enderby. In consultation with the New Zealand Ministry of Health and other medical experts, we are constantly working to update and evolve our response to COVID 19 in line with the latest best practices.
Additional Protocols starting November, 2020.
- Full vessel sanitation between voyages.
- Enhanced on board cleaning in all areas, especially public areas and high touch, high traffic zones.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be widely available around the ship, as well as personal supplies provided for all cabins.
- All staff are undergoing additional training in COVID -19 safe protocols, including the use of PPE.
- Completion of new pre0booking health questionnaire by all guests 24 hours before embarkation.
- Daily on board temperature checks and health screening.
- Full isolation protocols implemented for anyone showing symptoms of COVID 19.
Additional measures, that can be implemented if required
- Implementation of social distancing throughout the vessel.
- Compulsory use of face masks in public areas.
- Reduced passenger numbers per Zodiac for all Zodiac operations.
- Full COVID 19 testing prior to boarding , Only those with a negative test result will be permitted to board the vessel.
- Increased restrictions on in-port interactions with shore-based personnel for all crew and staff.
- All stores delivered to the vessel via a tactless delivery an treated prior to loading.
Stay safe – Kia Kaha
If you have any questions about this form please ring our office 0800 868 748 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org